At Staria, being a 'Great place to grow' is ingrained in our strategy. We believe in fostering an environment that nurtures personal and professional growth. We're on a continuous journey to make our workplace even more conducive to learning and development. Now, we're seeking a dynamic and talented colleague to take a significant step (or perhaps a leap) with us on this path.
About the Role:
As a Learning & Development Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in laying the foundation for an exceptional Staria Learning & Development Experience. We've equipped ourselves with one of the most modern learning platforms available in the market, and we're looking for someone ready to embark on an exciting one-year project to contribute and lead the following actions:
- Lead the implementation of our Learning Experience Platform (LXP) project, creating a robust framework and instructions for its utilization and development roadmap.
- Collaborate with the People & Culture team and business unit leads to map Staria's L&D concept and strategize for the future.
- Pitch the various utilization opportunities of the LXP solution within the organization.
- Organize LXP solution training sessions for different user groups, ensuring we leverage the platform's functionalities for a world-class learning experience.
- Provide 'Train the Trainer' support for internal content creators, ensuring consistently superb learning content.
- Act as the key contact person for internal stakeholders, including content creators and leaders, as well as for the platform provider.
- Set KPIs and establish the basis for data and analytics follow-up, evaluating training effectiveness and impact.
The position is on a one-year fixed-term basis. The starting date is to be agreed, however, it would be great to have you joining our team as soon as possible. You are warmly welcome to our bright and modern headquarters in the heart of Helsinki, but you can work remotely from any part of Finland as well. However, from time to time we hope that you could come and meet our People & Culture team in Helsinki.
What we're looking for:
We believe a successful Learning & Development Project Manager possesses the following:
- Previous experience leading LXP/LMS implementation projects and a vision for modern L&D operations in an international growth organization.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders, elevating the learning vision through strong collaboration skills.
- Capability to set and maintain standards for quality learning experiences and content, supporting others on this transformative journey.
- Confidence in communication skills, with fluent proficiency in both written and spoken English and Finnish.
Why join us:
- In this role, you'll be at the forefront of shaping a culture that prioritizes learning and development. This role offers a unique opportunity to contribute to a meaningful project and make a lasting impact on the growth and success of our organization.
- You´ll get to join a stable and successful business within a low-hierarchical, international organization, where work is done with top-class expertise, but with a twinkle in the eye.
- Our goal is to create a workplace where you can not only perform but also thrive. We've earned the Future Workplaces certification as evidence of our outstanding employee experience.
- Flexibility is at the heart of our work culture. We offer flexible working hours and remote work options, even from abroad. Additionally, we provide opportunities for team gatherings, such as office breakfasts, team days, and other events, to foster connection among our team members.
- While this role is independent in nature, rest assured you won't be navigating this journey solo! Anticipate assistance and support from our vibrant, cheerful, and easygoing People & Culture team of eight. A positive atmosphere and enjoyable team days are a guarantee.
Please send us your application as soon as possible, on Monday 11.12.2023 at the latest. Tell us more about your competences and experience, and when you could start working with us. Be quick, as we will go through the applications and proceed with suitable candidates already during the application period.
In case you want to hear more about the open position, don´t hesitate to contact our People & Culture Lead, Jenni Kuokkanen +358401483660. You can reach Jenni best on 24.11. at 9.30-11.30 and 27.11. at 14-16.
We are looking forward to hearing about you!
Staria was founded in Finland in 2003, and today, we are over 500 colleagues across 7 countries and growing. Our broad service portfolio within Finance and NetSuite ERP enables international growth companies to efficiently expand their businesses to new markets. Staria is the only company in Europe that can offer international accounting and enterprise resource planning services to over 40 countries through one assigned team.