Our business is expanding and growing strongly in Sweden which is why we are looking for a Payroll Specialist to strengthen our team in Stockholm. You are warmly welcome to our cozy and bright office in Östermalm and you can work flexibly remotely as well.
In this role you will be...
- Working as an independent payroll specialist
- Communicating with external customers and partners
- Providing payroll services and taking care of the whole payroll process for multiple client companies
- Creating data entries, conducting payroll calculations and making payments by using Crona Lön system
- Taking care of statutory and client-specific reporting duties
- Supporting and consulting our clients in complex payroll issues and delivering excellent customer service
We offer a hybrid working model where you can control where you chose to work from. If that's from your home office or from one of our cozy offices in Gothenburg, Jönköping, Halmstad, Malmö or Stockholm, that's up to you to decide.
What can we offer you?
- A great opportunity to work as part of a stable and successful business and jump into a low-hierarchical and fast-growing organization, where work is done with highest quality and top-class expertise, but with a twinkle in the eye.
- We want to offer a workplace where you can feel good and thrive! We have received Future Workplaces certification as proof of our excellent employee experience.
- Starians appreciate flexible ways of working and possibilities to work from home. With us, you can work remotely, even from abroad for part of the year.
- We support your professional development. As we are growing fast, new career opportunities come up constantly.
- We are a registered SRF agency in Sweden which means that we support our employees with SRF certification and pay the annual membership fee for our certified Consultants.
You can get to know your future coworkers and read more about our work culture from our career stories: https://staria.com/about-us/team/join-us/career-stories/
What will help you succeed in this role:
- Experience in managing the whole payroll process
- Knowledge of Swedish legal requirements regarding employment, holidays, working time, pension and tax
- Fluent communication skills in English and Swedish language. Other language skills are considered as a plus.
- Good communication and interaction skills as you will be working closely with your team and clients.
- Proactive working style, interest to work in a consultant role and in an international and dynamic environment
- Keen eye for detail and ability to meet deadlines
Would you like to join our team?
Apply with an informative CV or LinkedIn profile in English as soon as possible, on Monday 11th of December at the latest. Please include your salary request to your application and tell us when you could start working with us. We will go through the applications already during the application period and are ready to move forward quickly with suitable candidates.
If you have any questions regarding the job or Staria, our recruitment team will be happy to help you firstname.lastname@example.org. Please notice that for the GDPR reasons we are able to receive applications only via our recruitment system.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Staria is on a growth journey! ⭐️
We were founded in Finland in 2003 and we are fully owned by our employees and Vaaka Partners. Our broad service portfolio within Finance and Netsuite ERP enables international growth companies to efficiently expand their businesses to new markets. Staria is the only company in Europe that can offer international accounting and enterprise resource planning services to over 40 countries through one assigned team. Today, we are 480 colleagues across 6 countries - and growing!