Staria is on a growth journey! ⭐️
We enable international growth companies to efficiently expand their business to new markets and manage their subsidiaries effectively. Today we provide modern financial administration services in over 40 countries. We are also a leading NetSuite Partner in the Nordics and one of the most awarded NetSuite Partners in Europe.
We are looking for NetSuite Consultants to strengthen our fast growth.
You can be located in any of our offices in Finland, Norway, Sweden, Estonia, Czech Republic or UK. For senior/architect level roles, we are ready to consider hiring consultants remotely from other EU countries.
What will you be doing?
As a NetSuite Consultant, your key focus will be on working in either implementation projects or as a customer success consultant in the customer interface, implementing and maintaining NetSuite ERP related to workflow, platform etc. You quickly evaluate the customers’ needs and develop innovative solutions in order to help our customers to improve their business, which is our top priority at Staria. Our team consists of over 80 enthusiastic professionals, located in different parts of the world. The team’s working language is English and the international atmosphere within the team is strongly present in everyday life.
For us, success is based on a willingness to become acquainted with our customer’s business and needs. Rather than providing standard solutions, we constantly strive to create new and better ways of solving our customer’s growth challenges. We are a leading NetSuite partner in the Nordic countries, and we have received multiple awards and acknowledgements such as NetSuite 5-Star Partner and EMEA Partner of the year.
What can we offer you?
- A great opportunity to work as part of a stable and successful business and jump into a low-hierarchical and fast-growing organization, where work is done with highest quality and top-class expertise, but with a twinkle in the eye.
- You get to work in a key role in versatile ERP implementation and/or development projects. Our customers are growing rapidly and you too get to grow along with them.
- Staria supports your growth. We are growing fast and new internal career opportunities come up constantly. You can affect on your role and do things that you enjoy the most and that help you to expand your expertise.
- We want to offer a workplace where you can feel good and thrive! We have received Future Workplaces certification as proof of our excellent employee experience.
- Working with us is truly flexible. We have flexible working hours and you can also work remotely from EU region. At the same time, we offer opportunities to come together, e.g. in monthly breakfasts at the office, team days and other events.
- Through our career stories, you can get to know your future colleagues and our work culture: https://staria.com/career-stories/
Get to know some of your potential future colleagues here: Staria's NetSuite Consulting Team is supporting customers on their growth - YouTube
Who are we looking for?
The person we are looking has at least five years of working experience with NetSuite related tasks. We are also very delighted if you have previous experience in consulting and project management. For you to be successful in the role you should be eager to further develop your skills and have a strong commitment to delivering excellent service to your clients, by constantly helping them improve their business. You are skilled at evaluating client needs and developing innovative solutions.
As an employee you are used to working independently but you also have great co-operation skills. Our team’s great performance shows high motivation for development and productivity and we hope that you share the same mindset! At Staria we are also constantly developing our services with the help of automation and robotics and therefore we also expect you to have excellent IT skills and the ability to learn and adopt new systems and methods. According to the international nature of the position, we expect you to able to communicate fluently in English, both written and spoken. Other language skills are seen as an advantage.
We are looking for candidates who are already located and have valid work permits in the EU region or in UK.
Would you like to join us? Please leave your CV / link to your LinkedIn profile in English via our recruitment system as soon as possible. In your application, please also mention your salary expectation and when you would be able to start working with us. We constantly review applications, and we are ready to move forward in our process quickly if we find the right person.
If you have any questions regarding the job or Staria, our recruitment team will be happy to help you email@example.com. Please notice that for the GDPR reasons we accept applications only via our recruitment system.
We are looking forward to hearing about you!