Staria is on a growth journey! ⭐️
We were founded in Finland in 2003 and we are fully owned by our employees and Vaaka Partners. Our broad service portfolio within Finance and Netsuite ERP enables international growth companies to efficiently expand their businesses to new markets. Staria is the only company in Europe that can offer international accounting and enterprise resource planning services to over 40 countries through one assigned team. Today, we are 350 colleagues across 6 countries and 12 offices - and growing!
Staria has recently received the Future Workplaces certification which is a sign of our excellent employee experience!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an Accounting Assistant (Accounts Payable) to strengthen our team in Tallinn. Currently, we mainly work remotely, but we have a modern office space right in the middle of Tallinn city center. The employment is full-time, fixed-term for one year, and starts as soon as possible.
In this role you will be...
- Assist in invoice handling as well as travel expenses
- We use more modern tools in our financial services, and you will learn how to use NetSuite ERP system
- Our customer companies are growing and have operations worldwide, and with the help of our local partners we support our customers' business and growth. You will get to work in an international and dynamic environment!
What will help you succeed in this role:
- Previous experience within financial services and handling purchase orders (PO) will be considered as beneficial
- Educational back ground in eg. Merkonomi, accounting/business graduate or similar
- Good teamworking and collaborations skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Good prioritizing skills
- Experience in customer communication
- Great IT skills
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience of ERP systems is also desirable
Why join Staria?
- Opportunity to work in an international environment and part of a committed team of professionals
- Get to work in an easily approachable low hierarchy organization and growth environment
- We are interested in and eager to support your professional development and growth!
- Starians appreciate flexible ways of working and possibilities to work from home. At Staria, we support setting up your ergonomic and functional home office too!
- You can get to know your future coworkers and read more about our work culture from our career stories: https://staria.com/about-us/te...
Would you like to join our team?
Please leave your application, tell about your expertise and what motivates you. Please include your salary request to your application and tell us when you could start working with us. We are looking forward to hear about you!