Staria is on a growth journey! ⭐️
We were founded in Finland in 2003 and we are fully owned by our employees and Vaaka Partners. Our broad service portfolio within Finance and Netsuite ERP enables international growth companies to efficiently expand their businesses to new markets. Staria is the only company in Europe that can offer international accounting and enterprise resource planning services to over 40 countries through one assigned team. Today, we are 350 colleagues across 6 countries and 12 offices - and growing!
Staria has recently received the Future Workplaces certification which is a sign of our excellent employee experience!
We are looking for an HR Operations Coordinator to join our growing HR & Payroll team! The team offers a variety of HR and payroll related services to our customers, and the demand for international HR services keeps increasing. Our customer companies are growing and they are operating world-wide, and with the help of our local partners you will get to support their business and growth by providing first-class global HR services.
The majority of your team is based in Tampere, but we have offices all around Finland, and as we offer flexible remote work possibilities, you can work from other locations as well. The employment is full-time and permanent, and the starting date is negotiable. However, we are happy to welcome you to our team as soon as possible!
In this role you will be...
- Coordinating Staria’s global HR services to designated customers. You will be managing the overall process and supporting your customers with operational HR topics, including aligning, developing and keeping track of key people related topics/ information/ administrative processes in all countries (OHS, insurances, pension, benefits, payroll etc.)
- Collaborating with payroll specialists on customers’ payroll
- Collaborating with local legal partners on topical legal updates in countries and making sure needed changes are implemented in countries
- Collaborating with local partners and vendors on people related topics
What will help you succeed in this role:
- Preferably 5+ years of previous experience of working with HR operations in an international environment. You have encountered different labor legislations and agreements and know where to start looking for solutions when encountering new topics.
- You have a solid understanding of people processes and are eager to further broaden your knowledge in this area
- Previous experience in collaborating with different stakeholders, including e.g., customers or payroll partners.
- Ability to think strategically but still have a hands-on approach on matters
- Being resourceful and taking ownership on topics. We hope that you have a genuine interest towards the operational side of HR.
- Good system skills and a data-driven approach on matters
- As our customers are mostly Finnish-based companies operating globally, you need excellent language skills in Finnish and English, both written and verbal. Other language skills are considered as a plus.
- Positivity, energy and a let’s-make-it-happen-attitude!
Why join us?
- Opportunity to work in an international environment and part of a committed team of professionals.
- Get to work in an easily approachable low hierarchy organization. Growth environment.
- We are interested in and eager to support your professional development and growth!
- Starians appreciate flexible ways of working and possibilities to work from home. At Staria, we support setting up your ergonomic and functional home office too!
- And sure we have other benefits too such as lunch, sports, wellness, discount programs, training portals, and more.
- You can get to know your future coworkers and read more about our work culture from our career stories: https://staria.com/about-us/team/join-us/career-stories/
Did you get interested?
Please leave your application, tell us about your expertise and what motivates you. Please include your salary request to your application and tell us when you could start working with us. We look forward to hearing about you!
In case you want to hear more about the role, please reach out to Mari Koivunen, Service Director, HR & Payroll Services (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358407037405)