Staria is on a growth journey! ⭐️
We were founded in Finland in 2003 and we are fully owned by our employees and Vaaka Partners. Our broad service portfolio within Finance and Netsuite ERP enables international growth companies to efficiently expand their businesses to new markets. Staria is the only company in Europe that can offer international accounting and enterprise resource planning services to over 40 countries through one assigned team. Today, we are 350 colleagues across 6 countries and 12 offices - and growing!
Staria has recently received the Future Workplaces certification which is a sign of our excellent employee experience!
We are looking for...
We are looking for an Accounting Specialist in a full-time employment to strengthen our team. You can either work remotely from home or from one of our offices in Turku, Tampere, Helsinki, Kotka, Lahti, Salo and Vaasa. The starting is negotiable, however, it would be great to have you joining our team as soon as possible!
In this role you will be...
In this role you will take care of Accounts Payables (AP) and other assisting accounting tasks. We utilize modern tools in our financial services and you will get to familiarize and use cloud-based Oracle NetSuite ERP system. Our customer companies are growing and they are operating world-wide, and with the help of our local partners you will get to support their business and growth! You will also get to participate in developing our financial processes with the help of RPA and AI.
What will help you succeed in this role:
- You have already gained experience in Accounts Payable tasks and first of all you are motivated to take your skills to the next level!
- We appreciate previous experience within ERP systems
- Innovative attitude and enthusiasm to develop both your own and our customers’ processes
- You are able to work efficiently both independently and within a team, and you are happy to help your co-workers and share your knowledge
- Excellent IT skills and ability to adopt new systems.
- Fluent English skills. We also value other language skills as our clients operate worldwide.
Why join us?
- Opportunity to work in an international environment and part of a committed team of professionals.
- Get to work in an easily approachable low hierarchy organization. Growth environment.
- We are interested in and eager to support your professional development and growth!
- Starians appreciate flexible ways of working and possibilities to work from home. At Staria, we support setting up your ergonomic and functional home office too!
- And sure we have other benefits too such as lunch, sports, wellness, discount programs, training portals, and more.
- You can get to know your future coworkers and read more about our work culture from our career stories: https://staria.com/about-us/team/join-us/career-stories/
Did you get interested?
Please leave your application, tell about your expertise and what motivates you. Please include your salary request to your application and tell us when you could start working with us. We look forward to hearing about you!