Staria is on a growth journey! ⭐️
We were founded in Finland in 2003 and we are fully owned by our employees and Vaaka Partners. Our broad service portfolio within Finance and Netsuite ERP enables international growth companies to efficiently expand their businesses to new markets. Staria is the only company in Europe that can offer international accounting and enterprise resource planning services to over 40 countries through one assigned team. Today, we are 350 colleagues across 6 countries and 12 offices - and growing!
Staria has recently received the Future Workplaces certification which is a sign of our excellent employee experience!
We are looking for?
We are looking for an Accounting Advisor to strengthen our team in Tallinn. Currently, we mainly work remotely, but we have a modern office space right in the middle of Tallinn city center. The employment is full-time and permanent and starts as soon as possible.
In this role you will be...
- Providing daily accounting services
- Performing monthly closing tasks and reconciliations
- Preparing financial statements
- Statutory, legal and tax reporting and consulting
- Communication with external customers and partners
What will help you succeed in this role:
- A strong background in accounting
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Good prioritizing skills
- Experience in customer communication
- Great IT skills
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience of ERP systems is also desirable
Why join us?
- Opportunity to work in an international environment and part of a committed team of professionals.
- Get to work in an easily approachable low hierarchy organization. Growth environment.
- We are interested in and eager to support your professional development and growth!
- Starians appreciate flexible ways of working and possibilities to work from home. At Staria, we support setting up your ergonomic and functional home office too!
- And sure we have other benefits too such as lunch, sports, wellness, discount programs, training portals, and more.
- You can get to know your future coworkers and read more about our work culture from our career stories: https://staria.com/about-us/team/join-us/career-stories/
Would you like to join our team?
Please leave your application, tell about your expertise and what motivates you. Please include your salary request to your application and tell us when you could start working with us. We look forward to hearing about you!