Accounting Advisor, Stockholm
Staria is on a growth journey! ⭐️
We were founded in Finland in 2003 and we are fully owned by our employees and Vaaka Partners. Our broad service portfolio within Finance and Netsuite ERP enables international growth companies to efficiently expand their businesses to new markets. Staria is the only company in Europe that can offer international accounting and enterprise resource planning services to over 40 countries through one assigned team. Today, we are 400 colleagues across 6 countries and 12 offices - and growing!
Staria has received the Future Workplaces certification which is a sign of our excellent employee experience!
What are we looking for?
Our business is expanding and growing strongly in Sweden which is why we are looking for an Accounting Advisor to strengthen our team in Stockholm. You are warmly welcome to our office right in the middle of Stockholm city center or you can work remotely as well. The employment is full-time and permanent and starts as soon as possible.
In this role you will be...
- Providing daily accounting services to your own (mostly international) clients
- Performing monthly closing tasks and reconciliations
- Preparing financial statements independently from A to Z
- Statutory, legal and tax reporting and consulting
- Communication with external customers and partners
You can get to know our Accounting Services team here: Staria's Accounting Services Team - Great place to grow - Youtube
What can we offer you?
- Great opportunity to work in an international environment, part of fast-growing, steady and flourishing business
- Easily approachable low hierarchy organization and strong support from the team
- We support your professional development. As we are growing fast, new career opportunities come up constantly.
- Starians appreciate flexible ways of working and possibilities to work from home.
You can get to know your future coworkers and read more about our work culture from our career stories: https://staria.com/about-us/team/join-us/career-stories/
What will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong background in accounting and closing of the books independently
- Good communication and interaction skills as you will be working closely with your team and clients
- You thrive in a dynamic and international environment
- Proficiency in Swedish accounting and legislation
- Fluent communication skills in English and Swedish language skills. Other language skills are considered as a plus
- Previous experience in ERP systems and knowledge in payroll is also desirable
Would you like to join our team?
Apply with an informative CV or LinkedIn profile in English as soon as possible. Please include your salary request to your application and tell us when you could start working with us. We will go through the applications already during the application period and are ready to move forward quickly with suitable candidates.
If you have any questions regarding Staria or the recruitment process, our recruitment team will be happy to help you email@example.com. Please notice that for the GDPR reasons we are able to receive applications only via our recruitment system.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Accounting & Finance
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Why join us?
Be part of the Staria teamJoin our easily approachable, low-hierachy organization! We are a professional team who enjoys having fun together!
We support flexible workWe want to support flexible work arrangements and thus we provide possibilities for remote work and flexible working hours.
We take care of our StariansIn addition to providing more traditional benefits such as a variety of sport- and wellness benefits, we also support remote work by making sure you have an ergonomic home office.
Supporting growth and developmentWe want to support your professional growth and career development by considering your own interests, career stage and the possibilities of growing in your role with the help of trainings.
Modern working environmentBy providing modern work equipment and systems, we aim to constantly develop the ways of working and supporting Starians in being able to focus on what actually matters!
The Staria Experience
On a regular basis we ask Starians what matters to them in work life and how we are currently meeting these expectations.
Starians especially appreciate the flexible work arrangements, the cooperation with their closest team leader and the strong sense of team work.
We were founded in Finland in 2003 and we are fully owned by our employees and Vaaka Partners. Our broad service portfolio within Finance and Netsuite ERP enables international growth companies to efficiently expand their businesses to new markets. Staria is the only company in Europe that can offer international accounting and enterprise resource planning services to over 40 countries through one assigned team.
Accounting Advisor, Stockholm
Loading application form
Already working at Staria?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.