NetSuite Technical Consultant
NetSuite Technical Consultant
Staria is on a growth journey! ⭐️
We were founded in Finland in 2003 and are fully owned by Vaaka Partners and our employees. We enable international growth companies to efficiently expand their business to new markets and manage their subsidiaries effectively. Today we provide modern financial administration services in over 40 countries. We are also a leading NetSuite Partner in the Nordics and have received several NetSuite awards and acknowledgements. To name a few, we have been chosen NetSuite Solution Provider Partner of the Year 2021 (EMEA) and received the NetSuite 5-Star Award five times.
Staria’s exciting growth journey provides a lot of interesting opportunities for our employees and new Starians. Today, we are 400+ colleagues across 6 countries.
We are now looking for NetSuite Technical Consultants to strengthen our fast growth. You can be located in any of our offices in Finland, Norway, Sweden, Czech Republic or work fully remotely from the EU region.
The employment is full-time and permanent with a flexible starting date.
What will you be doing?
As a NetSuite Technical Consultant you work in ERP implementation, integration and customization projects for our new and existing clients. You evaluate, communicate and coordinate the impacts of technical customization and configuration decisions, ensuring that NetSuite and Staria best practices are taken into consideration and customer gets full advantage of the solution. You work directly with client and/or project team to confirm requirements and consider design alternatives. In addition, you track issues, risks and communicate the overall status and possible concerns to project management. Also you participate actively in internal information sharing and best practices work.
Our team consists of over 65 enthusiastic professionals, located in different parts of the world. The team’s working language is English and the international atmosphere within the team is strongly present in everyday life.
For us, success is based on a willingness to become acquainted with our customer’s business and needs. Rather than providing standard solutions, we constantly strive to create new and better ways of solving our customer’s growth challenges. We are a leading NetSuite partner in the Nordic countries, and we have received multiple awards and acknowledgements.
Get to know some of your potential future colleagues here: Staria's NetSuite Consulting Team is supporting customers on their growth - YouTube
What can we offer you?
- A great opportunity to work as part of a stable and successful business and jump into a low-hierarchical and fast-growing organization, where work is done with highest quality and top-class expertise, but with a twinkle in the eye.
- You get to work in a key role in versatile ERP implementation projects. Our customers are growing fast and you too get to grow along with them.
- Staria supports your growth. We are growing fast and new internal career opportunities come up constantly. You can affect on your role and do things that you enjoy the most and that help you to expand your expertise.
- We want to offer a workplace where you can feel good and thrive! We have received Future Workplaces certification as proof of our excellent employee experience.
- Working with us is truly flexible. We have flexible working hours and you can also work remotely if you want. At the same time, we offer opportunities to come together, e.g. in monthly breakfasts at the office, team days and other events.
- Through our career stories, you can get to know your future colleagues and our work culture: https://staria.com/career-stories/
What will help you succeed in this role?
- You have at least a few years of experience in technical development tasks in NetSuite
- You have proven your knowledge by NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer Certification or Application Developer Certification
- You have technical expertise in following: SuiteBuilder technologies, CSV Imports, Building Saved Searches and SuiteScripting in all versions supported
- You appreciate your knowledge in Payment Template customization, Email and HTML/ PDF Template modifications, Datasets, and SuiteQL
- You have willingness and ability to work and communicate with clients
- With our international work environment and our customers, we expect you to have fluent English language skills, both written and spoken – a second language is a plus!
We are looking for a candidate who is already located and has a valid work permit in the EU region.
Would you like to join us? Please leave your CV / link to your LinkedIn profile in English via our recruitment system as soon as possible. In your application, please also mention your salary expectations and when you would be able to start working with us. We constantly review applications, and we are ready to move forward in our process quickly if we find the right person.
For any questions, you can contact our recruitment team: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, however, that for data protection reasons we only accept applications received through our recruitment system.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Netsuite Consulting
- Helsinki, Oslo, Prague, Stockholm, Tallinn, Turku, Tampere, Stavanger
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Employment type
Why join us?
Be part of the Staria teamJoin our easily approachable, low-hierachy organization! We are a professional team who enjoys having fun together!
We support flexible workWe want to support flexible work arrangements and thus we provide possibilities for remote work and flexible working hours.
We take care of our StariansIn addition to providing more traditional benefits such as a variety of sport- and wellness benefits, we also support remote work by making sure you have an ergonomic home office.
Supporting growth and developmentWe want to support your professional growth and career development by considering your own interests, career stage and the possibilities of growing in your role with the help of trainings.
Modern working environmentBy providing modern work equipment and systems, we aim to constantly develop the ways of working and supporting Starians in being able to focus on what actually matters!
The Staria Experience
On a regular basis we ask Starians what matters to them in work life and how we are currently meeting these expectations.
Starians especially appreciate the flexible work arrangements, the cooperation with their closest team leader and the strong sense of team work.
We were founded in Finland in 2003 and we are fully owned by our employees and Vaaka Partners. Our broad service portfolio within Finance and Netsuite ERP enables international growth companies to efficiently expand their businesses to new markets. Staria is the only company in Europe that can offer international accounting and enterprise resource planning services to over 40 countries through one assigned team.
NetSuite Technical Consultant
Loading application form
Already working at Staria?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.