Accounting Specialist, Tallinn
Staria is on a growth journey! ⭐️
We were founded in Finland in 2003 and we are fully owned by our employees and Vaaka Partners. Our broad service portfolio within Finance and Netsuite ERP enables international growth companies to efficiently expand their businesses to new markets. Staria is the only company in Europe that can offer international accounting and enterprise resource planning services to over 40 countries through one assigned team. Today, we are over 400 colleagues across 6 countries and 12 offices - and growing!
Staria has recently received the Future Workplaces certification which is a sign of our excellent employee experience!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an Accounting Specialist to strengthen our team in Tallinn. Currently, we mainly work remotely, but you are also very welcome to our modern office spaces right in the middle of Tallinn city centers. The employment is full-time, fixed-term for one year with good probability for continuation. The start can be arranged flexibly, but it would be great if you could start working with us as soon as possible!
In this role you will be...
In this role you will take care of Accounts Payables (AP), reconciliations and other assisting accounting tasks. We utilize modern tools in our financial services and you will get to familiarize and use cloud-based Oracle NetSuite ERP system. Our customer companies are growing and they are operating world-wide, and with the help of our local partners you will get to support their business and growth! You will also get to participate in developing our financial processes with the help of RPA and AI.
What will help you succeed in this role:
- You have already gained some experience in Accounts Payable tasks and first of all you are motivated to take your skills to the next level!
- We appreciate previous experience within ERP systems
- Attention to details and accuracy
- You are able to work efficiently both independently and within a team, and you are happy to help your co-workers and share your knowledge
- You are a proactive person with a self-starter attitude
- Excellent IT skills and ability to adopt new systems.
- Fluent English skills. We also value other language skills as our clients operate worldwide.
Why join Staria?
- A great opportunity to work as part of a stable and successful business and jump into a low-hierarchical and fast-growing organization, where work is done with highest quality and top-class expertise, but with a twinkle in the eye.
- Staria supports your growth. We are growing fast and new internal career opportunities come up constantly. You can affect on your role and do things that you enjoy the most and that help you to expand your expertise.
- We want to offer a workplace where you can feel good and thrive! We have received Future Workplaces certification as proof of our excellent employee experience.
- Working with us is truly flexible. We have flexible working hours and you can also work remotely if you want. At the same time, we offer opportunities to come together, e.g. in monthly breakfasts at the office, team days and other events.
- Through our career stories, you can get to know your future colleagues and our work culture: https://staria.com/career-stories/
Would you like to join our team?
Apply with an informative CV or LinkedIn profile as soon as possible, 23th of April 2023 at the latest. Please include your salary request to your application and tell us when you could start working with us. We will go through the applications already during the application period and are ready to move forward quickly with suitable candidates.
If you have any questions regarding the position, our Team Leader Liina Urb (+37254800408), will be happy to answer. You will reach Liina on 6.4. at 11-12 and on 20.4. at 13-14.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Accounting & Finance
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Why join us?
Be part of the Staria teamJoin our easily approachable, low-hierachy organization! We are a professional team who enjoys having fun together!
We support flexible workWe want to support flexible work arrangements and thus we provide possibilities for remote work and flexible working hours.
We take care of our StariansIn addition to providing more traditional benefits such as a variety of sport- and wellness benefits, we also support remote work by making sure you have an ergonomic home office.
Supporting growth and developmentWe want to support your professional growth and career development by considering your own interests, career stage and the possibilities of growing in your role with the help of trainings.
Modern working environmentBy providing modern work equipment and systems, we aim to constantly develop the ways of working and supporting Starians in being able to focus on what actually matters!
The Staria Experience
On a regular basis we ask Starians what matters to them in work life and how we are currently meeting these expectations.
Starians especially appreciate the flexible work arrangements, the cooperation with their closest team leader and the strong sense of team work.
We were founded in Finland in 2003 and we are fully owned by our employees and Vaaka Partners. Our broad service portfolio within Finance and Netsuite ERP enables international growth companies to efficiently expand their businesses to new markets. Staria is the only company in Europe that can offer international accounting and enterprise resource planning services to over 40 countries through one assigned team.
Accounting Specialist, Tallinn
Loading application form
Already working at Staria?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.